OT: Jacob Evans declares for NBA draft | The Boneyard

OT: Jacob Evans declares for NBA draft

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Golden State sent scouts to watch him 3 times this season including the GM Bob Meyers. Think their is a good chance he goes in the backend of the 1st round. He's a good three point shooter (roughly 40% for his career) and is one of the best wing defenders I've seen. Perfect 3&D rotation guy for a good team.

Reaction Score
Golden State sent scouts to watch him 3 times this season including the GM Bob Meyers. Think their is a good chance he goes in the backend of the 1st round. He's a good three point shooter (roughly 40% for his career) and is one of the best wing defenders I've seen. Perfect 3&D rotation guy for a good team.
I think he has to tighten up his dribble for the next level. He didn't seem to have the best handle at times when taking over the point duties.

Reaction Score
Is Evans really a first round pick??? I did not think so.
He has good size and shooting ability, so thats a good start, I didn’t see first round pick necessarily either, but I guess the scouts really liked him.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
1st rounder seems optimistic.
This draft is loaded.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
How can he go wrong? He went to Mother Theresa for advice. I mean, dead or not, that's way higher up the ecumenical ladder than Sister Jean, and she got a whole damned team to the final four.

Comma? What comma? Oh... His mother's name. I see.

Never mind.

Emily Litella

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Evans was a disaster in the postseason. Still, that's Clark, Evans, and Washington they'll have to replace in one off-season, coming off blowing an easy path to the final four with one of their best teams in modern history. I don't envy the job Cronin has in front of him.

Reaction Score
Evans was a disaster in the postseason. Still, that's Clark, Evans, and Washington they'll have to replace in one off-season, coming off blowing an easy path to the final four with one of their best teams in modern history. I don't envy the job Cronin has in front of him.

Cronin truly blew his shot at a Final Four run at the end of the game they lost

Reaction Score

He has to be sick. They were looking at Loyola and then K-State for a chance to be in San Antonio. I didn't see the game, it was what, a 22 point lead they blew in 10 minutes? That's astounding, you just don't see that. Absolute all-timer.

Reaction Score

Add Houston and especially Wichita State to the AAC list of failures in a year where the league should have had three teams in the round of 32 and at least two in the Sweet Sixteen. Aresco can't keep complaining about the league not getting respect if the teams don't win.
I can't understand how an experienced coach like Sampson didn't guard the passer on an inbounds play with less than two seconds on the clock. Of course, he might have expected Gray to cover his man (the one that received the pass near midcourt and passed to the freshman who made the three to win).

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score

I know Frankamp has thinning hair which happens to a lot of guys in their early 20s to artificially age them but he’s rocking a 5 o’clock, sunken eyes and wrinkles. That is not the face of a 22 year old.

Reaction Score
Mid second rounder at best. Just not consistent enough.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
kobe is a smart guy

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom