OT - Interesting Convo with My Daughter | The Boneyard

OT - Interesting Convo with My Daughter

Reaction Score
My daughter's major is sports management. Her goal is to either be an Athletic Director or a coach. She was talking with her coach the other day and told him her plan is to be a grad assistant once she graduates (2 years). He told her to save her money and she can go with him to the final 4. Make sure her resume is up-to-date, that she would be able to talk to other coaches, get an interview and probably hired on the spot.

My first thought..........UCONN.........Who's first thought wouldn't that be??!!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
My daughter's major is sports management. Her goal is to either be an Athletic Director or a coach. She was talking with her coach the other day and told him her plan is to be a grad assistant once she graduates (2 years). He told her to save her money and she can go with him to the final 4. Make sure her resume is up-to-date, that she would be able to talk to other coaches, get an interview and probably hired on the spot.

My first thought.....UConn....Who's first thought wouldn't that be??!!
That's really cool! If she's going to be a grad assistant for a team that gets on TV a lot, she needs to start building her wardrobe. See Jasmine and Chloe as examples.

Reaction Score
That's really cool! If she's going to be a grad assistant for a team that gets on TV a lot, she needs to start building her wardrobe. See Jasmine and Chloe as examples.

I've thought about that too. Definitely excited for her.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom