OT: Insult to injury | The Boneyard

OT: Insult to injury

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
Do we really have to look at sidebar ads on this board for tickets to the BET in MSG? Cruel and unusual punishment if you ask me (not that anyone did).

AtlHusky

Let's go outside our minds and play
Reaction Score
Not me. I think it's dependent on your browsing habits/history/cookies.

For me, I'm getting ads for Hot Russian Ladies.

I get those too, as well as the one for custom t-shirts where the blonde (I think) in the tank is bending over and all you see (or all I see) is cleavage. No issue with those, but I live in metro Atlanta and haven't visited a BE or BE team site in a couple years and haven't browsed any MSG events.

I'm wondering if Nelson has something to do with it.

Reaction Score
Better that emails I get from Nigeria saying I inherited $5,000,000 and all I need to do is send them my bank account info and a $1,500 transfer fee and the money will be deposited pronto. I got about 7 of these in that past 12 months and I am still waiting for the deposits. My transfer fee checks have cashed. What gives?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Better that emails I get from Nigeria saying I inherited $5,000,000 and all I need to do is send them my bank account info and a $1,500 transfer fee and the money will be deposited pronto. I got about 7 of these in that past 12 months and I am still waiting for the deposits. My transfer fee checks have cashed. What gives?
Perhaps you should order a love potion to pass the time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom