OT - In season No. 2, Yard Goats are back with more entertainment, sponsors... | The Boneyard

OT - In season No. 2, Yard Goats are back with more entertainment, sponsors...

Reaction Score

>>When nature calls, the Yard Goats also have installed foot stools in a stall of each concourse bathroom to, ahem, assist in bowel movements. Apparently, raised feet improves key colorectal performance.

The so-called Squatty Potty gives the Yard Goats another top billing, Restall joked, "No. 1 in the No. 2 business" by supposedly being the first ballpark with the potty perk.<<

Reaction Score

>>When nature calls, the Yard Goats also have installed foot stools in a stall of each concourse bathroom to, ahem, assist in bowel movements. Apparently, raised feet improves key colorectal performance.

The so-called Squatty Potty gives the Yard Goats another top billing, Restall joked, "No. 1 in the No. 2 business" by supposedly being the first ballpark with the potty perk.<<

Nice touch...I guess, but...if you're at the point where you have to dump at a ballpark...chances are...you don't need any help...

Kauffmak10

BleedBlue
Reaction Score
I got one of those.. the squatty potty is the s***

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Nice touch...I guess, but...if you're at the point where you have to dump at a ballpark...chances are...you don't need any help...

Seriously. If the paws aint comin out no way im playing away from home.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom