OT: If I did again I would be CGU not SVC | The Boneyard

OT: If I did again I would be CGU not SVC

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
You might want to enter < "grand canyon university" fraud > in your favorite search engine before you pack your bags. Even the BBB, which oddly enough seems to give it an A+ rating (no surprise when it is the BBB) has 21 negative reviews -- most or all quite detailed -- zero neutral ones and zero positive ones. Not very impressive for something that bills itself as a Christian school. Perhaps they should spend some of that swimming pool money on, hmm, what about, like, actual education?

Reaction Score
The PAC-12, led by ASU, vigorously fought GCU’s bid to get into D1 hoops. Their tuition is lower than the state universities’ public tuition, which just keeps getting raised and raised. The state U’s feel they’re at an unfair disadvantage in recruiting local students. Boo hoo. So their solution, rather than take steps to operate more efficiently, is to try to block GCU from getting into D1.

The other side of the story is the “unfair” part is because 90% of GCU’s almost 100,000 students are online-only students, following the University of Phoenix model.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It is for-profit and was thinking about going to not for profit. Why? Some of the investors wanted to cash out. That should tell you everything you need to know about their motives.
I lived in PHX for nearly 10 years and watched them. I would stay away.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom