OT: I need your prayers | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: I need your prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Blessings, prayers, positive energy, and hope to you and your family...

Reaction Score
Husky, my prayers are with your family. Please keep your faith in the power of the prayers and well wishes from those now with you. I too have cancer and would not now be writing this were I not blessed by the prayers and healing wishes of so many. Early last year I was given 1-5 months and now am almost back to a "normal" life. Thank you for reaching out.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Husky, my prayers are with your family. Please keep your faith in the power of the prayers and well wishes from those now with you. I too have cancer and would not now be writing this were I not blessed by the prayers and healing wishes of so many. Early last year I was given 1-5 months and now am almost back to a "normal" life. Thank you for reaching out.
Wonderful to hear, Georgestarr!

Reaction Score

Thank you for your kind words and uplifting message. I am so happy to hear you’re doing well. All the best to you too.

Reaction Score
Thank you to all who took the time to respond to my plight on the board, as well as to all who have reached out to me through private messages. I started reading the Boneyard over 10 years ago and knew I could count on you. God Bless you all.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
You are both in my thoughts and prayers. Stay strong!

Reaction Score
Hi everyone,
My husband of 25 years has just been diagnosed with esophageal cancer, and it doesn't look good. I'm a nervous wreck and could use your prayers. Thank you.

Sorry to read this. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Reaction Score
You've got my prayers, too, for your peace of mind as well as for his health.

A friend of mine was diagnosed with esophageal cancer a couple of years ago. Rocky treatment, but now she's fine, cancer-free, and living her life. I pray for that outcome for you!

Reaction Score
A close neighbor was diagnosed with esophageal cancer a year and a half ago. He is now cancer-free and back to work. This is a cancer that is curable and my fingers are crossed that your husband will have an equally successful outcome. And yes, please do keep us updated on his progress.

Reaction Score
I have asked that Archangel Raphael come to your husband and your aid.

Reaction Score
Hi everyone,
My husband of 25 years has just been diagnosed with esophageal cancer, and it doesn't look good. I'm a nervous wreck and could use your prayers. Thank you.
Your husband and you will be hugged in my prayers.

Reaction Score
Thank you to all who took the time to respond to my plight on the board, as well as to all who have reached out to me through private messages. I started reading the Boneyard over 10 years ago and knew I could count on you. God Bless you all.
I am praying for you and your husband. I would encourage to you to read Philippians 4:6,7. Anyone who doubts the power of prayer has not been paying attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom