OT: Humorous Tweet of the Day - 1/30/17 | The Boneyard

OT: Humorous Tweet of the Day - 1/30/17

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Combine this with the zombie apocalypse and you've got a plan.

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO DELETE THIS POST - PLEASE DO.
I'd be fine deleting the post, however I am unsure how you do that.

Can you explain why it should be deleted? This is an OT thread and has nothing to do with basketball. My post does not refer to basketball as well. I was really enjoying your post and thought immediately about the "Eight Legged Freaks" movie from the 90s.

Never intended offense, just a few laffs

Reaction Score
Sorry, but I find that hilarious - regardless of politics, it is humor. And actually funny, as so much political humor (on both sides) isn't - often it is just insulting.
I agree, it is funny. However, as we have seen, injecting political innuendo of any kind subjects the entire thread to possible (or likely) removal by the mods. Now it becomes a matter of respect. Sorry to offend.

Reaction Score
Brings to mind the old thriller "Tarantula" where Leo G. Carroll needs a serious botox
injection and the air force saves the day.

Reaction Score
I'd be fine deleting the post, however I am unsure how you do that.

Can you explain why it should be deleted? This is an OT thread and has nothing to do with basketball. My post does not refer to basketball as well. I was really enjoying your post and thought immediately about the "Eight Legged Freaks" movie from the 90s.

Never intended offense, just a few laffs

CBear, I'm not offended by the humor. See my post above.

Regarding "how," for the 15 minutes following anything we post , we have the option to edit the post (but never the title) , delete the post, or report the post. It shows up in the bottom left corner of our post. It looks like this.

upload_2017-1-30_17-11-38.png

I have often edited, occasionally deleted, but never reported. The options end exactly 15 minutes after it is posted.

Hope we're good. :)

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
CBear, I'm not offended by the humor. See my post above.

Regarding "how," for the 15 minutes following anything we post , we have the option to edit the post (but never the title) , delete the post, or report the post. It shows up in the bottom left corner of our post. It looks like this.

View attachment 19246

I have often edited, occasionally deleted, but never reported. The options end exactly 15 minutes after it is posted.

Hope we're good. :)

We are fine! I missed the oportunity to delete and I understand where you are coming from. I'll kindly ask a moderator to delete the post for me. I tend to always stay away from anything political here on the BY, and honestly I just wanted a chuckle or two over it. Completely benign =D

Reaction Score
We are fine! I missed the oportunity to delete and I understand where you are coming from. I'll kindly ask a moderator to delete the post for me. I tend to always stay away from anything political here on the BY, and honestly I just wanted a chuckle or two over it. Completely benign =D
upload_2017-1-30_17-34-11.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom