OT: Huggins health scare | The Boneyard

OT: Huggins health scare

Reaction Score
I know he's not that easy to like but I've always like Huggy Bear, glad he's okay. The shine is wearing off on Shaka Smart.

Reaction Score
Wow! As someone who has a defibrillator implanted in my chest and has gotten shocked by it several times, it's crazy that he remained on the bench. They don't shock you for no reason and while the reason CAN be fairly benign, it also can be hugely life-threatening! I would choose to err on the side of caution. There ARE things more important than a basketball game!

Reaction Score
Post/avatar
Yes I like a sandwich, but I don't look like Huggy Bear. He's been wearing a stretch sweatsuit for the last forever. His doctor has prob been on him we know that but in the end its up to him.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Yes I like a sandwich, but I don't look like Huggy Bear. He's been wearing a stretch sweatsuit for the last forever. His doctor has prob been on him we know that but in the end its up to him.
I hear you. It was just a great juxtaposition.

I met Huggy at the Final Four in San Antonio in 2004 at some doo at one of the nice Mexican restaurants on the Riverwalk. He was wearing a sweatsuit of course, but he couldn't have been a nicer or easier guy to talk with. Granted, we were both a bit lubed; and he *may* have been double-fisted. The thing I recall most was being starved when I arrived and being parked next to an enormous bowl of freshly made guacamole, which I promptly devoured, to the horror of my host.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I hear you. It was just a great juxtaposition.

I met Huggy at the Final Four in San Antonio in 2004 at some doo at one of the nice Mexican restaurants on the Riverwalk. He was wearing a sweatsuit of course, but he couldn't have been a nicer or easier guy to talk with. Granted, we were both a bit lubed; and he *may* have been double-fisted. The thing I recall most was being starved when I arrived and being parked next to an enormous bowl of freshly made guacamole, which I promptly devoured, to the horror of my host.
You are the epitome of a hedonist.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom