OT: How 'bout dem Celts!! | The Boneyard

OT: How 'bout dem Celts!!

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
I know there's a few Celtics fans here... Huge win against the Warriors at the Garden. Scrappy and ugly at times, neither team able to shoot well against good D. Jalen Brown is The Truth (2017 edition)! Amazing athlete.

Rookie Jayson Tatum had a bit of the deer in the headlights look, but hung in there and contributed. He iced the game from the FT line.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
good "comeback" win by the Celtics... hate the damn warriors cause of Durant jumping ship

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Great win last night. My only disappointment was that the network didn’t cut back to the studio so I could watch Charles Barkley eat some crow after bashing the Celtics in his pregame commentary.

Reaction Score
I know there's a few Celtics fans here... Huge win against the Warriors at the Garden. Scrappy and ugly at times, neither team able to shoot well against good D. Jalen Brown is The Truth (2017 edition)! Amazing athlete.

Rookie Jayson Tatum had a bit of the deer in the headlights look, but hung in there and contributed. He iced the game from the FT line.

Ugly is right. Those were some of the worst calls in the final 3 minutes. You're right though, had the Warriors shot better they wouldn't have put themselves in the position for those calls to matter.

good "comeback" win by the Celtics... hate the damn warriors cause of Durant jumping ship

Also, I don't get the hatred of Durant for leaving OKC. Do you hate Azura for leaving Duke and coming to the already loaded Huskies? Seems like a double standard.

Reaction Score
I turned on a Celtics game the other night, but there was no Cousy, Russell, or even Bird. Are they hurt? And who are those huge guys playing a sport that sort of reminded me of basketball. Didn't like it, so I turned it off.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Also, I don't get the hatred of Durant for leaving OKC. Do you hate Azura for leaving Duke and coming to the already loaded Huskies? Seems like a double standard.

I agree. I think the situations are quite similar. Durant and Azura wanted to get away from environments which were less than optimal to play on teams and coaching that would bring out the best in them. I don't think Durant really enjoyed playing with Westbrook who was often out of control and wanted to be the headliner.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Did Z not like playing with a particular Duke player?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
the OKC really had Durant in cuff, stopping him from being his best lol... a NBA player vs a womens college player is totally different. and millions of dollars apart

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I turned on a Celtics game the other night, but there was no Cousy, Russell, or even Bird. Are they hurt? And who are those huge guys playing a sport that sort of reminded me of basketball. Didn't like it, so I turned it off.
I kept looking for #15 with the crew-cut and line-drive jumper (he learned to play in an old gym with a low ceiling).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom