OT: Hornets & Pistons | The Boneyard

OT: Hornets & Pistons

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
It's too bad those two weren't on that same team at the same time.
Good thing Charlotte used the #2 overall pick on this guy!

michael-kidd-gilchrist-nba-charlotte-bobcats-detroit-pistons.jpg

Reaction Score

MKG is really good when he is healthy. Hindsight is 20/20 so people will say they should've drafted Andre, but MKG was not a mistake.

Reactions: caw
Reaction Score
With Ray and Rip out of the league, and Caron probably on his way out as well, its nice that we have two up and coming young stars in the NBA right now.

Reaction Score

Yea MKG aint no slouch. He is just constantly injured when healthy he is a perfect fit for the type of player Kemba is. I can see him becoming an All star down the road if he can get healthy

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Yea MKG aint no slouch. He is just constantly injured when healthy he is a perfect fit for the type of player Kemba is. I can see him becoming an All star down the road if he can get healthy
I will bet a very large sum of cash against that. A wing player without a reliable jump shot in today's NBA landscape isn't worth much imo. He plays at the most top heavy position in the league, he has to compete against Lebron, KD, George, Melo, Leonard. I don't see him even in the same realm as those other guys. At his best season he will be a 15-7 guy with good D.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score

Well, I was referring to UConn. Had Kemba come back for his senior year.... Kemba, Shabazz, Lamb, Drummond...Good lord.

Reaction Score
Well, I was referring to UConn. Had Kemba come back for his senior year.... Kemba, Shabazz, Lamb, Drummond...Good lord.

and a non dysfunctional Oriakhi, he could be a beast if he wanted too

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
and a non dysfunctional Oriakhi, he could be a beast if he wanted too
I think Oriakhi just had his panties in a bunch because Drummond took his spot. I'm just shocked that team couldn't figure it out by the end of the season. I mean, that team had as much talent on paper as any team we'd ever had. That goes down as the most disappointing UConn season ever, for me-Calhoun's last year, postseason ban incoming, recruiting was set to be down for a couple years. That 2014 championship saved our asses.

Reaction Score
Kemba and Andre's success in the NBA right now is an awesome representation for our program right now. I know that Drummond was only here for a year, but we still get to call him our own!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom