OT: Hernandez with more indictments for murder | The Boneyard

OT: Hernandez with more indictments for murder

Status
Not open for further replies.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
This guy is a sociopath. He is on the hook for 3 murders now. In addition, haven't 2 witnesses or people close to Hernandez died in car crashes in the months after he was arrested?

I don't want to use the analogy of a dodged bullet when it comes to something as serious as this, but UConn dodged a really big bullet. UConn would have had to own this lunatic in the press every day if he had come to Storrs.

Reaction Score
A man who won't see anything but a jail cell for the rest of his life!!!

Reaction Score
This guy is a sociopath. He is on the hook for 3 murders now. In addition, haven't 2 witnesses or people close to Hernandez died in car crashes in the months after he was arrested?

I don't want to use the analogy of a dodged bullet when it comes to something as serious as this, but UConn dodged a really big bullet. UConn would have had to own this lunatic in the press every day if he had come to Storrs.

"That Super Creepy Interview..."

http://www.boston.com/sports/column...ts_medias_creepy_interview_with_aaaron_h.html

Reaction Score
FDNY99 said:
A man who won't see anything but a jail cell for the rest of his life!!!

And will profess his innocence the whole time.

He is innocent until proven guilty. I am aware of this but I have to say the circumstantial evidence is building from a mole hill into a mountain. If you watch the First 48 there is more circumstantial evidence around him and his alleged crimes than in probably 90 % of those true police investihations. Where there is that much smoke there must be some fire.

I feel sorry for his mother and DJ. Must be so difficult for them.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Isnt he under investigation for a murder that happened while he was at florida too?

Reaction Score
Aaron Hernandez is going to be a case study of the self-entitled athlete. The University of Connecticut will be included in the study.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Aaron Hernandez is going to be a case study of the self-entitled athlete. The University of Connecticut will be included in the study.

The OP is a case study, as well.

Butch - Low blow there. You're better than that

Reaction Score
He is rather fortunate that MA does not have the death penalty.

If I were AH I would want the death penalty, he chose his gang allegiance over his NFL career if found guilty of course, it could take another 2-3 years for him to be sentenced.

Reaction Score
In a case of irony, Aaron, the entitled one, would have been better off following the example of D.J. & his cousin Davina. Both of them successful athletes, who went on to coaching careers & were endeared by their charges. I've watched first hand a portion of their careers while at Southington High. D.J., as you all know, used the Blue Knights coaching job as a transition to college coaching. Davina is in her first year as head coach of the S.H.S. girls softball team after assisting former coach Bores last season. This young woman is LIKEABLE, eloquent, articulate with the media, & a great role model. Background: All State at Bristol Central, played College softball at UMass & later played for the Puerto Rican National Team. Expect to hear great things from her in the future. I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up coaching collegiately.
The tragedy of Aron should be overshadowed by the stories of his kinfolk.

Reaction Score
And will profess his innocence the whole time.

He is innocent until proven guilty. I am aware of this but I have to say the circumstantial evidence is building from a mole hill into a mountain. If you watch the First 48 there is more circumstantial evidence around him and his alleged crimes than in probably 90 % of those true police investihations. Where there is that much smoke there must be some fire.

I feel sorry for his mother and DJ. Must be so difficult for them.

Yea, I know police have recovered guns used in double murders from me as well. Totally circumstantial though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom