OT - Here Are the Most Popular Liquors in Every State | The Boneyard

OT - Here Are the Most Popular Liquors in Every State

Reaction Score
LOL - MA/NY = Hennessy.

Here Are the Most Popular Liquors in Every State
IMG_2662.JPG

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Gotta question the "noise" in that data, especially sample bias.

Reaction Score

Just roll w/ it... it's a couple of year old Food/Wine article, not a thesis paper.;)

>>Of course, the Achilles’ heel of these findings is that they rely solely on the data from an app that may skew toward younger partiers and people who, unlike your author, don’t consider “social drinking” sipping amaro with his cat.<<

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Just roll w/ it... it's a couple of year old Food/Wine article, not a thesis paper.;)

>>Of course, the Achilles’ heel of these findings is that they rely solely on the data from an app that may skew toward younger partiers and people who, unlike your author, don’t consider “social drinking” sipping amaro with his cat.<<
I hear you, but yeah the flaw you've identified is what I was talking about.

Reaction Score
Did Fireball even exist 10 years ago?

The only way I knew of it when I was in HS we used to make "Fireballs" with cinnamon schnapps and cherry brandy. I don't believe Fireball's fad showed up until the last 5-6 years at the most but I am old and could be wrong.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
The only way I knew of it when I was in HS we used to make "Fireballs" with cinnamon schnapps and cherry brandy. I don't believe Fireball's fad showed up until the last 5-6 years at the most but I am old and could be wrong.
I read on some bourbon blog that Fireball is just rebranded cinnamon schnapps.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Likewise. I though Fireball was a foofoo concoction made up of whiskey and schnapps or Goldschlager.

It was until a few years ago I found out you bought it by the bottle.

Reaction Score
During high school it was cheap beer and dubra. Then in college (freshman in 2013 - just graduated) fireball was added and overtook the table-cleaning vodka as the top cheap liquor, after everyone had experienced a terrible night thanks to dubra.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

Yep. If you're over say 25-27 and still drinking Fireball, you've got some maturity issues.

Good to know CT millenials can afford Patron. I'd be sure Malloy uses that as a selling point to attract business ("We have an educated, sophisticated workforce that will never embarrass you at the club or golf course by doing shots of Fireball or Jager...")

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score

We of Lithuanian/Polish descent have had Krupnik for a couple of centuries. Vodka infused with cinnamon. Same effect, but pretty much nobody ever drank it outside of winter celebrations.

Reaction Score
Sambuca FTW!!!

Loved Sambuca when younger (a couple years ago LOL) , slippery nipples floating the bailey's on top. Used to drink tons of them imagine the damn sugar then? Now I would get a hangover after one then nothing. Actually I do like the occasional Sambuca-Baileys/Coffee on the cooler mornings for golf. The Romana is the only one and the Black Sambuca Romana was nice too with less bite.

MMMMMM..

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Lol- Patron. I'd love to see a poll of favorite beer by state but in order for it to work, there would need to be a drop down selection list due to the sheer number of types of beer.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom