OT: Help Donate Breast Cancer | The Boneyard

OT: Help Donate Breast Cancer

Reaction Score
This year, Breast Cancer Awareness Month hit home with my wife's diagnosis with invasive ductal carcinoma back in August. Both of us are teachers, and the news was shared with us during our lunch break on the first day of school, so as you can all imagine, it has been a trying school year even though the long-term prognosis is promising.

Surgery is set for early November and after tests, imaging and appointments have racked up, so have the medical bills. We're grateful for our jobs, health insurance, home, family and friends, and the medical team has been amazing -- but of course the financial strain on us is daunting. If you are willing to contribute, even if it's a small amount, it would be greatly appreciated.

Link: Donate to Help Joe's Family with Medical Expenses, organized by Joseph Budzelek

With gratitude,

~ Joe

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Ive been there. I’m sorry you’re going through it. It’s really hard and terrifying. Give our love to your family.

Reaction Score
Ive been there. I’m sorry you’re going through it. It’s really hard and terrifying. Give our love to your family.
Thank you!

Honestly, the support so far has been incredible and so generous. I've kept it a surprise from my wife until this morning, and as you can imagine, she was incredibly touched by all the generosity with deep gratitude.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lurkmore

Top Bottom