OT - Hartford Whalers Logo Endures | The Boneyard

OT - Hartford Whalers Logo Endures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I maybe going to down Raleigh again this winter, if I do and he Hurricanes are home, I'm going and getting a hold of a Whalers sweater for the game.
They have a few of the old Home jerseys left at the sports shop in west farms mall. I saw them about 2 weeks ago I think. I love that home jersey , those colors were awesome on the white jersey!

Reaction Score

Tell your friends and please everyone show up or turn on every tv in the house to NESN or SNY

Reaction Score
Visited CT a couple of days ago and picked up a Whalers Hat and some t-shirts. I can't wait to walk around in the hat and t-shirt this weekend in L.A.

Reaction Score
megan-fox-hartford-whalers.jpg

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I maybe going to down Raleigh again this winter, if I do and he Hurricanes are home, I'm going and getting a hold of a Whalers sweater for the game.

Please chant "Let's go Whalers! dunt, dunt, dunt-dunt-dunt! " over and over the entire game. That would be pleasing. Also toot out brass bonanza on the rush.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
The first year (1979-80) in the NHL, my father, brother, and I were in the first row for the Whalers-Rangers. They were Rangers fans, I was a Whalers fan. What a blast. I still wear a Whalers jersey today.

The only better pro experience I had was my first baseball game: in the second row behind the Cub dugout at Wrigley Field for the Mets-Cubs in 1968.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek