OT: Hartford Jazz Festival | The Boneyard

OT: Hartford Jazz Festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Not exactly the olde Newport.
I agree in terms of ambiance and vendors. Some years however Hartford has grabbed some damn good talent. Johnathan Butler, Joyce Cooling and many others.

Its smaller and allows a comfortable setting. My issue (like my other thread) is at night out come the phones, huge arse tablets held by people standing up (obstructing view) filming.

I also wonder do people plan on watching the video later? I mean you are right there live. I just don't get it.

Reaction Score
I agree in terms of ambiance and vendors. Some years however Hartford has grabbed some damn good talent. Johnathan Butler, Joyce Cooling and many others.

Its smaller and allows a comfortable setting. My issue (like my other thread) is at night out come the phones, huge arse tablets held by people standing up (obstructing view) filming.

I also wonder do people plan on watching the video later? I mean you are right there live. I just don't get it.

I go to hartford Monday jazz in the park most weeks with my kids. Is this the same stage? How is parking

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I go to hartford Monday jazz in the park most weeks with my kids. Is this the same stage? How is parking
Yes. I just pay the $5. and park in that lot across the street.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
I'll be away this weekend, but I highly recommend Donald Harrison (6 pm Sunday). Great sax player from New Orleans.
Thanks for the rec. Lotta good music in that set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom