OT: had my first game tonight | The Boneyard

OT: had my first game tonight

Reaction Score
Had my first rec basketball game tonight. We took the L 81-44. I actually used Boats move from the 2014 title game, where he was on the baseline and curled back for an easy 2. I had to use a floater on it though. I hit another 3 in the corner fading away. Was proud of myself. Finished with 5 points 4 steals and 7 rebounds.Guess I play like Anthony Collins from A&M last year. Thanks for the dribbling tips a couple months ago. Appreciate the help guys, I really do.

Reaction Score
Gotta love it when you keep track of rebounds and steals...it reminds me of a lot of people who say, "I focus on defense."

It is only appropriate to keep track of points. And maybe 3 pointers.

Reaction Score
Gotta love it when you keep track of rebounds and steals...it reminds me of a lot of people who say, "I focus on defense."

It is only appropriate to keep track of points. And maybe 3 pointers.

I made the rarely seen transition from try hard defense guy (you know the guys who will face guard you 60 feet away from the ball) to the Rasheed Wallace three point line to three point line game. When you go from help the team win guy to counting points per minute guy, you know your love for the game isn't as pure as it once was. It's been a few years since I've played competitively and the only thing I miss is chucking threes.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I made the rarely seen transition from try hard defense guy (you know the guys who will face guard you 60 feet away from the ball) to the Rasheed Wallace three point line to three point line game. When you go from help the team win guy to counting points per minute guy, you know your love for the game isn't as pure as it once was. It's been a few years since I've played competitively and the only thing I miss is chucking threes.

Don't get no lovin' unless you do some chuckin'.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score

It's like in "It Was a Good Day" when Ice Cube says he "f cked around and got a triple-double." You're keeping track of stats in a pick-up game, bruh?

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Everyone needs a goal to shoot for. Yours should be to keep it under 30....

Reaction Score

The reason tgey lost so bad was becuase everytime he got a stat he went to the stat sheet to fill it out.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Every pick up team need a glue guy. Someone needs to do the dirty work.

Only reason I was ever picked was I could play a game without shooting and not care.

A game to 15 points with 10 rebounds and six assists was perfect for me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom