OT - Got my NCAA Tix for Cleveland Regional ... | The Boneyard

OT - Got my NCAA Tix for Cleveland Regional ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UGH - I can't believe I'm saying this ... does anyone know a good Kuntucky board where I could "possibly" sell them? If they're selected to play in that Region - it's like hitting the lottery. If our boys win the AAC Tourney, play in that region, and make it to the E8 - not for sale.

I have one OSU season ticket holder who willing to trade them for the 2016 Dec 12th (I think) UConn @ OSU - 4th row center court. Not a bad trade, but so far away until that game. My Cleveland Regional tix are baseline - 2nd row - very nice.

Reaction Score
UGH - I can't believe I'm saying this ... does anyone know a good Kuntucky board where I could "possibly" sell them? If they're selected to play in that Region - it's like hitting the lottery. If our boys win the AAC Tourney, play in that region, and make it to the E8 - not for sale.

I have one OSU season ticket holder who willing to trade them for the 2016 Dec 12th (I think) UConn @ OSU - 4th row center court. Not a bad trade, but so far away until that game. My Cleveland Regional tix are baseline - 2nd row - very nice.
cats pause

Reaction Score
It's hilarious how butthurt some of the posters on there are about losing the National Championship last year. It's comical how misinformed some of them are, while others seem to enjoy bashing UC fans and the team. Shout out to UK fans for staying classy

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
The best way to describe UK fans is as the group of fans that would endlessly bash and talk about Calipari while he was at Memphis. Calling him dirty and saying he clearly paying players to get them there, and not doing it the pure, "blue blood way". Once their administration got desperate and basically threw out any notion of humility and integrity and went and hired Cal to coach UK, the entire transcript has changed. Now in message board all across the internet, fans of other programs say the same things about Cal that they did when he was at Memphis, except now their response is "he's simply being saavy by taking advantage of the rules set before him". In response to criticism of how Cal has essentially turned UK into a revolving door for these guys to play a few months before heading to the league, and building little to no relationship with the program, their response is "Cal is worried about getting these guys drafted because thats whats best for them, he wants them to succeed". Bunch of hypocrites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom