OT: Good ol' fashioned snowstorm in DC/MD/VA | The Boneyard

OT: Good ol' fashioned snowstorm in DC/MD/VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Hope the other DC-area 'Yarders are enjoying(?) the snow day somehow.

"Snowpocalypse" it is not, but it is having a pretty good impact nonetheless. I'll probably see 8"of snow outside my door by the time it's all done here later on this evening.

On a brighter note - I got a new set of tires installed just last week, so between that and my all-wheel drive I'm as happy as a pig in slop (or slush 'n' snow)!!

pig+driving+car.gif

I hope you CT residents and other New Englanders can catch a break and not get too much snow from this one. You've had enough way too much already this winter...

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
In Central PA I have none but just 15 miles away they have 6". This storm has a very defined boundary.

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Ursusminor has been waiting for this storm allll winter. She's gonna be a happy bear!

Reaction Score
Hope the "defined boundary" for this storm is 1,500 miles southeast of Connecticut. out in the middle of the Atlantic. A better "defined boundary" for snow would be no further south in latitude than the Adirondecks/Vermont/New Hamsphire/Maine border between the months of NOW and FOREVER.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Hope the "defined boundary" for this storm is 1,500 miles southeast of Connecticut. out in the middle of the Atlantic. A better "defined boundary" for snow would be no further south in latitude than the Adirondecks/Vermont/New Hamsphire/Maine border between the months of NOW and FOREVER.
I agree whole-heartedly.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Maybe 1-2" of slush in Old Town Alexandria. Mike must be farther out in snow country than I thought.

Reaction Score
Just raining here right now. Supposed to turn back to snow later. We'll see.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Maybe 1-2" of slush in Old Town Alexandria. Mike must be farther out in snow country than I thought.

I'm guessing we only had about 3" here (Vienna) when I made that post, but they had been talking about snow all day and well into the evening..... not doing much here at the moment, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom