OT: Good news!! Seabass to return in "Dumb and Dumber too" | The Boneyard

OT: Good news!! Seabass to return in "Dumb and Dumber too"

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
See here.

I still have my doubts on whether or not Jim Carrey can still be funny but I'm rooting for this movie to be at least half as good as the original.

Seabass said that???

Dumb & Dumber might be my favorite comedy of all time. I can quote nearly the entire movie. I don't think I want this sequel being made.

Reaction Score
I just read last week that the studio decided not to move forward with this. The Farrelly brothers are looking for another studio to pick it up.

Reaction Score
Seabass said that???

Dumb & Dumber might be my favorite comedy of all time. I can quote nearly the entire movie. I don't think I want this sequel being made.

Lol, that's how I feel about Caddyshack and Caddyshack 2. One of the best movies followed by one of the worst movies ever made.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Universal picked the movie up.

It's been a long time since any of those folks did something worth watching. (Outside of Bridges in Looper, I 'spose.)

Reaction Score
Ehh, Carrey wanted to prove he had full range as an actor and went for more serious roles like The Truman Show. They say comedy is the hardest thing to do. When you have a comedic gift like Carrey does I think you share that gift for as long as possible. The first one was so classic that I'll go see the 2nd one for sure.

Reaction Score
Ehh, Carrey wanted to prove he had full range as an actor and went for more serious roles like The Truman Show. They say comedy is the hardest thing to do. When you have a comedic gift like Carrey does I think you share that gift for as long as possible. The first one was so classic that I'll go see the 2nd one for sure.

I will as well, but I will be prepared to be disappointed.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom