OT Georgie Tech DT Adams Dead at 21 | The Boneyard

OT Georgie Tech DT Adams Dead at 21

Reaction Score
Sources say he possibly died in a Fraternity hazing incident.

RIP Brandon. Tragic

Reaction Score
D209RW-X0AE9eIb

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
Not only is it real, but there are s on there defending the now deleted tweet. Guy should be suspended if not terminated. Disgusting post.

Replying to @[B]CoachBrentKey[/B] @[B]ZachKleinWSB[/B]
Never even entered my mind that Coach Key meant anything other than to help give our grieving GT family something to smile about on such a dark day. Thank you @CoachBrentKey

Replying to @[B]CoachBrentKey[/B] @[B]ZachKleinWSB[/B]
Don’t hate on the man. He didn’t no anything wrong. What happen Brandon is horrible. But he’s just trying to do his job.

Replying to @[B]CoachBrentKey[/B]
Please don’t listen to all these thugs Coach Key! They are just trying to shake things up because they are scared of what you are doing as a coach and a recruiter.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
This is the culture of college football.

Yes, totally different than college basketball I’m sure. Let’s not kid ourselves, players are equally commodified and valued primarily for their ability to be commodities in both sports

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Eh, as much as I love attacking the NCAA, this one is really not on them...

Well the NCAA certainly fosters the culture that allows someone to think / post something like this. The amount the NCAA is willing to turn a blind eye to any bad behavior that doesn't effect their revenue is sad. As long as schools keep that money coming in, the NCAA doesn't care about the morals about their behaviors. But we already knew that.

Sad story none the less.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Well the NCAA certainly fosters the culture that allows someone to think / post something like this.

No. Football fans and boosters do. Want to change the culture? Stop watching.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Well the NCAA certainly fosters the culture that allows someone to think / post something like this. The amount the NCAA is willing to turn a blind eye to any bad behavior that doesn't effect their revenue is sad. As long as schools keep that money coming in, the NCAA doesn't care about the morals about their behaviors. But we already knew that.

Sad story none the less.

Pretty far out of bounds here. NCAA does plenty of things wrong, but they cannot stop everyone from being a total all the time. This is on the GTech head coach and the GTech administration to take action.

Reaction Score

Sad story none the less.

Fair enough!

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
Pretty far out of bounds here. NCAA does plenty of things wrong, but they cannot stop everyone from being a total all the time. This is on the GTech head coach and the GTech administration to take action.

True and time will tell if GT does anything here. But regardless, the NCAA allows GT to wear its logo. If I was the NCAA, this is not how I would want my brand represented.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom