OT - Forum Runner | The Boneyard

OT - Forum Runner

Reaction Score
Does anyone use the Forum Runner app to read this board on their iphone? Mine stopped working a couple weeks ago. Did that happen to anyone else?

And if Forum Runner is no longer an option, are there other (app) options rather than using Safari?

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Use a mobile browser.

It is your best and only option.

Reaction Score
Mine also stopped working for the Boneyard, but not other forums I subscribe to. That suggests the problem is on the Boneyard end.

It's a little frustrating only because before the Boneyard switched over to Forum Runner, it was on Tapatalk; both apps cost a couple of bucks then.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Mine also stopped working for the Boneyard, but not other forums I subscribe to. That suggests the problem is on the Boneyard end.

It's a little frustrating only because before the Boneyard switched over to Forum Runner, it was on Tapatalk; both apps cost a couple of bucks then.

The majority of server errors were caused by Tapatalk and Forum Runner, and both cost me time and money I'm not willing to spend.

Reaction Score
The majority of server errors were caused by Tapatalk and Forum Runner, and both cost me time and money I'm not willing to spend.

Thanks for the explanation.

So if it's on their end, does that mean that it might change? Or should I free up some space on the iPhone and just delete the app?

temery

What?
Reaction Score
No app will be supported in the future. The mobile style works well on phones, and will get better.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg

Top Bottom