OT: Former 4* QB Booted from Towson | The Boneyard

OT: Former 4* QB Booted from Towson

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Former 4* QB Kevin Olsen booted from Towson before ever suiting up. Kid transferred this past Winter after being suspended 3 times from Miami.

Only posting this to avoid the "should we reach out to him" posts.

Not only does the kid have serious character issues but we don't take Ambrose castoffs. And I'm a Coach Ambrose fan.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf...in-olsen-dismissed-from-towson-123343763.html

Reaction Score
I posted elsewhere if he got kicked out of the U he really has to be trying. The keep drug dealers and guys who get in gunfights. Kid is probably not that good or they'd have swept everything under the rug.

Reaction Score
Another moron. Way to go kid. Your whole life ahead of you with the opportunity of a lifetime. It's a shame his brother TE in the NFL playing for the Panthers couldn't talk some sense into his thick skull.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Another moron. Way to go kid. Your whole life ahead of you with the opportunity of a lifetime. It's a shame his brother TE in the NFL playing for the Panthers couldn't talk some sense into his thick skull.
His brother was one of the Seventh Floor Crew.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score

The kid's a punk and his own worst enemy.

So was I, at his age.

I don't want this young man on the UCONN FOOTBALL team but that doesn't mean I don't wish him well. Maybe stripping him of football will force him to become a man. I know it took me losing something, by my own fault, to turn my life around.

I pride myself in liking the person I see in the mirror at 44 years of age.

I couldn't say that at 24.

Reaction Score
It's Townsen for chrissakes. spell it right or Pasqualoni will correct you..

Reaction Score
Posted this elsewhere, too. No one on the Wayne Hills football team could do no wrong, especially their star quarterback, the coach's son. Without the protection that his farther provided, obviously he learned quickly that he could indeed do wrong. I hope for his sake he finally man up and finds his own path as his football career is done.

His father is now 'retired' and is still a very controversial figure in North Jersey. Basically, he was a great coach and helped a lot of young men.

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/f...pression-on-former-athletes-1.619337?page=all

But, he sometimes put football and winning ahead of being a high school coach when winning is low on the totem pole of what coaches should be teaching.

https://storify.com/bergenpatch/7-wayne-hills-football-players-receive-probation-c

Reaction Score
It's Townsen for chrissakes. spell it right or Pasqualoni will correct you..
That's right go here to see: www.towson.edu/

Edit: Skiblets what sarcasm am I missing.. LOL

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
He'll be at Louisville by next week.

Thought the exact same thing. There is no school in the country with lower admission standards than the good ol' LCC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom