OT: For SAMCRO | The Boneyard

OT: For SAMCRO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Last night was the best episode in all seven years. Amazing story telling and acting. Loved Hal Holbrook

Reaction Score
Skiblets said:
Last night was the best episode in all seven years. Amazing story telling and acting. Loved Hal Holbrook

I had to stop watching after the horrible past two seasons. People are telling me this season is pretty good

Reaction Score
Jumped the shark last year but for the most part is nailing it this year. Although took seemingly forever to tie off some of the story lines

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
Wrapped it up nicely. Jax went out the right way... The song they wrote for him was phenomenal.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Season 7 was weak other than the finale, first 4 seasons I'll put against any show.

Reaction Score
Ya, I loved the first few seasons (when I picked my screen name). I binge watched the first season and a half on Netflix in about 3-4 days ove a long weekend. When they went to Ireland (I think that was season 3 or 4) it started to lose me and tailed off a bit, in my opinion. I stuck with it tho. Solid show all around. I think the final season is definitely tying up loose ends and closing chapters in a blood thirsty way (which I like). Poor Juice, boy did his world come to a harsh and humiliating demise (hope I didn;t give anything away there for those not up to date). I've been travelling this week so I still haven't watched the series finale. Will get to see it this weekend when I get home. I can pretty much predict what will happen to Jax (or what I think needs to happen to end the right way). Looking forward to watching it Saturday.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
I don't think the end could come fast enough for juice, poor guy.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
The Finale was miles ahead of some shows ending I have witness.

I will miss SOA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate