OT: For anyone who might have Mac OS10 Mountain Lion | The Boneyard

OT: For anyone who might have Mac OS10 Mountain Lion

Status
Not open for further replies.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Ever since I replace my old system with the new Mountain Lion, I've had one really annoying problem and wondered if anyone else has had the same experience, and if so, how was it solved. I've tried re-loading, no help. When I'm on the web, and frequently when I'm typing a post, the page jumps back and sometimes wipes out what I've been typing (maybe sending me a subtle message). Funny, just happened again. I've taken to copying often as I type so I can paste back in if I lose it. Any similar experiences?

Reaction Score
I used to have a weird thing where there would be random verticle lines on my web pages (just thin white lines, but it looked really weird especially if you were watching a video). I just switched to chrome from safari and never had a problem with it again. Long story short, maybe switching your browser would be the easiest fix.

Reaction Score
Ever since I replace my old system with the new Mountain Lion, I've had one really annoying problem and wondered if anyone else has had the same experience, and if so, how was it solved. I've tried re-loading, no help. When I'm on the web, and frequently when I'm typing a post, the page jumps back and sometimes wipes out what I've been typing (maybe sending me a subtle message). Funny, just happened again. I've taken to copying often as I type so I can paste back in if I lose it. Any similar experiences?
..............................................................................................................................
Happens to me on a HP computer. On these boards and also on facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom