OT - Flip Saunders dies | The Boneyard

OT - Flip Saunders dies

Status
Not open for further replies.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Damn, feel so bad, he was in remission, and then things went south... RIP Flip, gone too soon

Reaction Score
unbelievable, was diagnosed this past spring. told it was curable , in remission as noted, then things just go bad. RIP and

Read the NBA season preview in the Courant this morning, and they were expecting Flip to be back on the sidelines this season. Shocking.

RIP, Flip.

Yeah. This really came out nowhere. Between this and Lamar Odom, it's been tough couple weeks for the basketball community. Great basketball mind and person gone way too early.

Reaction Score
Shocking! Flip was one of the NBA good guys! I really liked him. Very sad. Minneapolis really liked him & he was good for the community. Big loss. Sigh...

Reaction Score
Yeah. This really came out nowhere. Between this and Lamar Odom, it's been tough couple weeks for the basketball community. Great basketball mind and person gone way too early.

Wait, Odom's not dead...right?

Reaction Score
Wait, Odom's not dead...right?
Not your best effort. According to reports, he's still in critical with kidney failure and his motor skills are suffering a great deal from all of the strokes he's had.

Reaction Score
This was just an incredible shock that he just turned rapidly for the worst. One second the guy is dealing with the number 1 pick in the draft--turning around the franchise and a few months later gone. It's just a public reminder of just how fragile and quick life can be. two stories I'll always remember in my life--my dad dying in front of me when he was 31 and my grandpa saying he didnt want to die at 92 and died 3 days later. I think families go periods of time when death is a non factor than they come at multiple occurrence and its staggering. Hopefully for humans they will come up with something in the future to extend youth and extend life. But that wont be us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom