OT- Favorite CT bar for NFL games | The Boneyard

OT- Favorite CT bar for NFL games

Status
Not open for further replies.

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
What's the best & why? Always looking for new places to try.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Greater Hartford

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I live south of Hartford (Southington), so usually BWW is okay if you like garbage food and fake fans. But TD Homer's isn't bad, J. Tim's is great but always packed, and Sliders are always a good choice (multiple locations).

Reaction Score
Don't go to BWW. Food is awful. Can't go wrong with Sliders, TD Homers, Damon's Tavern, Chicago Sams. What's your favorite team?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Don't go out much anymore for NFL (thanks to 1st row sports - Originally HomerTv), but Chicago Sam's is the go-to place at this point. Used to meet at the original Coaches when I lived in Manchester. We used to get wings during the first half of the 1:00 games and ended the day with Coaches Honey Hot Chicken Sandwich at the start of the 4:00 games. Good times.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Me and my buddies go to Hooter's. The wings are actually pretty good, and they have all the games on and it's usually not too crowded. Not to mention the scenery is fantastic.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I imagine Bobby V's would be pretty good.

I went to Bobby V's at the airport finally last week it's excellent.

There is a place called Billy T's in Cromwell at the driving range... based on what I read about their Red Zone Lounge on the menu it sounds pretty sweet if you are into that sort of stuff.

The buffalo chicken dip
with the pita chips is excellent too.

GemParty

Reaction Score
On a side note, has anybody watched a MNF game at Spotlight Movie theater on Front Street, Hartford. Worth a look? ESPN/Rob Dibble hosts.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Me and my buddies go to Hooter's. The wings are actually pretty good, and they have all the games on and it's usually not too crowded. Not to mention the scenery is fantastic.

I think those bready wings suck. But the t!ts are great no doubt.

Reaction Score
Thinking about watching the rest of the Giants games at the Pat and Jim Calhoun Cardiology Center.

Reaction Score
usually BWW is okay if you like garbage food and fake fans.

so true, i think every bdubs in the country is the same. alot people there only to watch their fantasy teams, and alot who are actual fans that end up wanting to fight each other if their teams are playing. the only redeeming quality is that they have every single game on at least one TV. beer specials are actually decent too, but that just means i end up having way to many, which leads my wife (depending on her mood) to either say "listen if your gonna be a drunken dont bother coming home, just stay there", or "aww sounds like you're having a good time honey, why dont you stay for the late games?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom