OT - fantasy bball | The Boneyard

OT - fantasy bball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Who would you take #1 overall in your fantasy bball league and what sleepers in the later rounds will be big this year. I'm trying to see if I can find a diamond in the rough. I like CJ McCollum. (Btw I did win last year w Curry)

Reaction Score
Gotta go Davis at number 1, as for a few guys being undervalued so far I would go Jeff Teague, Kanter, Gobert, I Thomas..

Reaction Score
look at the scoring settings. In my league 3PM Blocks and Steals are worth more than anything else so Ill be looking to mold my team around shooters and stretch big men with 1 or 2 solid defenders if possible

Reaction Score
The past few years I've put my math degree and love of fantasy basketball to good use and did way too much analysis on the top 200ish players. This year I have Harden Curry and Davis as 1, 2 and 3. I agree with UConnSean that Teague Kanter and Thomas are being undervalued. For late round fliers I'd be happy with Bogut, Gorgui Dieng, and Ben McLemore at the end of the draft.

Reaction Score
I won my last year with a team featuring CP3, Kawhi Leonard, DeAndre Jordan, Tyreke Evans, Nerlens, Wiggins, Kanter

I would agree with most of the points shared here, but Gobert is NOT underrated. I see him going in the teens, 2nd round picks, so that can't be underrated. I think its tough to take him that high when he's so young. He will probably put up the gaudy reb/blk numbers again this year but he doesn't do all that much else, there are guys like he was last year where they are a bit more underrated and you can get great value for your pick

I always feel like its possible to find bigs at the end of or after the draft that can fill in your reb/blk numbers, but the little guy stats are much harder to come by. Something about anyone filling C/PF minutes can get garbage points and rebounds, but it does actually take skill to make those 3s and to get assists and steals. So I think late picks, unless you get solid studs in the assist/3 categories should be used on some of the less than amazing guards.

Tough to pick rookies this year I think. I like Myles Turner as last round or two pick to come in and play minutes at C for Indiana right away and likely put up good rebound and block numbers with some points thrown in

I play category matchup though, so you match up for a week with 1 opponent and get a 'win' for each category you win (FG%, FT%, 3s, reb, assist, block, steal, TO, points)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom