OT: Family news update | The Boneyard

OT: Family news update

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
My granddaughter Cait, who is now in 11th grade in OC, came back from a concussion hiatus to score a goal and get an assist in a 2-1 win in club soccer in Phoenix today. She has a couple of showcase events this fall, and then high school season starts at the end of November. She's still hoping for a scholarship possibility. She's has gotten some interest from the U. of San Francisco and North Dakota State. She's undersized at 5'0" and 100 lbs., but she's tough and skilled.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
My granddaughter Cait, who is now in 11th grade in OC, came back from a concussion hiatus to score a goal and get an assist in a 2-1 win in club soccer in Phoenix today. She has a couple of showcase events this fall, and then high school season starts at the end of November. She's still hoping for a scholarship possibility. She's has gotten some interest from the U. of San Francisco and North Dakota State. She's undersized at 5'0" and 100 lbs., but she's tough and skilled.
Tough as nails. Concussion? We don't need no steeinking concussion. 5' tall, 4' of heart. I think you've earned that Red Auerbach ceegar about now grandpa.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Oh, she's a true BADASS. I believe a goal keeper sent her flying 2 weeks ago, and she landed on her head. She went to the ER in mid-game.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Oh, she's a true BADASS. I believe a goal keeper sent her flying 2 weeks ago, and she landed on her head. She went to the ER in mid-game.
Tell me she came back before it was over and wanted to go in just to draw a penalty and I'm building and altar.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Tell me she came back before it was over and wanted to go in just to draw a penalty and I'm building and altar.
Nah, she was waiting in the ER.

But she scored within 10 minutes in her first game back. No rust!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom