OT: Everybody makes misteaks. | The Boneyard

OT: Everybody makes misteaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
While watching news on a national TV network my ears heard the commentator (Steve K.) distinctly utter the word "uninformed" repeatedly as the on-screen graphic clearly read "uniformed." Just a little blooper. Understandable; happens all the time. Once again we are reminded of Mark Twain's wisdom:

"The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug."
All in off-season fun. Anyone else spot any juicy misteaks lately? :)

Reaction Score
While watching news on a national TV network my ears heard the commentator (Steve K.) distinctly utter the word "uninformed" repeatedly as the on-screen graphic clearly read "uniformed." Just a little blooper. Understandable; happens all the time. Once again we are reminded of Mark Twain's wisdom:

"The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and the lightning bug."
LOL!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

You are trying to sneak in a misspelling of mistake.

Or have I misunderestimated you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS