OT: ESPiN is unwatchable on Sundays now | The Boneyard

OT: ESPiN is unwatchable on Sundays now

Reaction Score
Used to enjoy their heyday with Sportscenter, The Sports Reporters, and NFL countdown with Berman & Tom Jackson. Now it's nothing but shameless loudmouths yelling at each other with forced trashtalk. Utter garbage.

Reaction Score
Used to enjoy their heyday with Sportscenter, The Sports Reporters, and NFL countdown with Berman & Tom Jackson. Now it's nothing but shameless loudmouths yelling at each other with forced trashtalk. Utter garbage.

Don't worry. With the announcement this weekend that ESPN is laying off 100 more on-air personalities, the "loudmouths" may all be soon looking for new employment elsewhere.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
Don't worry. With the announcement this weekend that ESPN is laying off 100 more on-air personalities, the "loudmouths" may all be soon looking for new employment elsewhere.
I don't watch much of their programming, but it seems pretty obvious they have far too many retired players and coaches to plug into every tv and radio show. Especially for the NFL.

Purple Stein

I like to sim things.
Reaction Score

This is 21st century TV, not just ESPN. The only thing I watch on TV these days is live sports, and with so many subscription options, even this 40-something dinosaur may be cutting the cord soon.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
I hardly watch ESPN at all. I watch about 15 minutes of GameDay to see what they're talking about and where they are. And I watch our game if it's on an ESPN network. That's it.

Yes, the Sports Reporters was good. Hated Mike Lupica.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
The only pre-game analysis I enjoy is Tony Dungy and Rodney Harrison on Sunday night. They just talk real football. They have good chemistry and they're not trying to be cartoon characters.

Reaction Score
They've gotten progressively worse. Sacrificing substance for style.

But yes, the Sunday Night Football trio isn't bad.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Oh good. Another, "I can't watch ESPN and here's why," thread.

Yeah, I know I don't have to click on it, but I did.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
Oh good. Another, "I can't watch ESPN and here's why," thread.

Yeah, I know I don't have to click on it, but I did.
Many of us long for an ESPN that is free of political and pro-P5 bias.

The ESPN we want does not exist.

Reaction Score
When espn dropped NFL Primetime show I stopped watching on Sundays altogether, now if I wanna see highlights I watch NFL network with LT and Deion.

Reaction Score
They don't appeal to the sports enthusiast or show respect for sport. Instead they've turned into the equivalent of entertainment news. Too much garbage filler.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom