OT - Error | The Boneyard

OT - Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Anyone else get this or is it just me? I understand making people wait...but two minutes?!!??
The following error occurred:

You must wait at least 117 seconds before performing this action.

Reaction Score
Anyone else get this or is it just me? I understand making people wait...but two minutes?!!??
The following error occurred:

You must wait at least 117 seconds before performing this action.
I got 27 seconds. I think the BY is about to implode due to usage.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
You need to wait like 3 minutes between posts now.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
You need to wait like 3 minutes between posts now.

Yup. This is brutal, by the way, especially when there are 16 new threads to respond to. I'm hoping Temery and the crew could possibly reconsider this and maybe shorten the timeframe to 30 seconds or so. I'm not sure if it is a "usage control" thing or a " control" thing (i.e., when two people are fighting on a thread)...

Reaction Score
Yup. This is brutal, by the way, especially when there are 16 new threads to respond to. I'm hoping Temery and the crew could possibly reconsider this and maybe shorten the timeframe to 30 seconds or so. I'm not sure if it is a "usage control" thing or a " control" thing (i.e., when two people are fighting on a thread)...
Does anyone know which one it is?

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
Does anyone know which one it is?

In the biggest of ironies, I tried to write to you that I hadn't seen anything posted on the subject, but I had to wait 135 seconds to do it... :eek:

Reaction Score
In the biggest of ironies, I tried to write to you that I hadn't seen anything posted on the subject, but I had to wait 135 seconds to do it... :eek:
I tried to open a post that showed 6 responses already and it went to error. It probably had something to do with the post headline since it was like "How Much F#cking longer will we have to put up with this" all in Bold. Probably hit the limit of good sportsmanship for an open forum.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
I tried to open a post that showed 6 responses already and it went to error. It probably had something to do with the post headline since it was like "How Much F#cking longer will we have to put up with this" all in Bold. Probably hit the limit of good sportsmanship for an open forum.

No, we're not talking about thread creation or anything like that. What we're talking about is if you make a post on any given thread, you have to wait 180 seconds before you can make your next post on any other thread. Doesn't matter what thread it is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom