OT Emmanuel Mudiay | The Boneyard

OT Emmanuel Mudiay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I was looking through the 2015 draft and how different guys were doing(bored waiting for Uconn to start) and I noticed Mudiay was doing pretty well. Then I watched some highlights of him. Of course we never got to see him last year as he was in China. Watching him play against the warriors I could not believe that was a 19 year old rookie. The court vision and moves, wow. I mean he can obviously score but his passing was incredible, looks like the kind of guy other guys would love playing with. He could end up being a star. Here are the highlights I watched. Also has Steph Curry highlights intermingled.

Reaction Score
I suddenly feel a little bad for Larry Brown. He went from having a once in a life time recruit to never getting him and then getting suspended the next year.

No doubt this kid is a star. Sorta reminds me of Lebron. Not really in style of play, but in the sense that he's ready to play NBA basketball right away.

Reaction Score
I was looking through the 2015 draft and how different guys were doing(bored waiting for Uconn to start) and I noticed Mudiay was doing pretty well. Then I watched some highlights of him. Of course we never got to see him last year as he was in China. Watching him play against the warriors I could not believe that was a 19 year old rookie. The court vision and moves, wow. I mean he can obviously score but his passing was incredible, looks like the kind of guy other guys would love playing with. He could end up being a star. Here are the highlights I watched. Also has Steph Curry highlights intermingled.

Always felt like he should be getting more attention than he got. Definitely a future star.

Reaction Score
I wanted so bad my Knicks to draft Mudiay. We will see who's better in the future w Porzingis as he has grew on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom