OT:. El Tigre with the DUI | The Boneyard

OT:. El Tigre with the DUI

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Looks about right for a DUI mug shot.

You know he's going to say the meds from his back had a bad interaction with the alcohol (Conveniently ignoring the meds say not to mix with alcohol).

upload_2017-5-29_12-48-23.png

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
In all seriousness, this is really sad. Despite all of his troubles, I still find a way to root for the guy. He is golf. He is the only reason I watched golf. Watching him win majors was unreal.

This is the classic case of a person treated like a god from a young age, and then thought he was untouchable. And then, when things don't go his way- injuries, personal problems- it all goes downhill fast.

Here's to hoping he can recover. It's not just the DUI obviously, but he combination of everything he's done/dealt with.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Sorry to say but I don't feel sorry for the guy at all
He has been a mess since the incident with his ex in Florida
Seems to be having a troubling team without Daddy looking after him
But I do hope he gets his head together

Reaction Score
I'm with Chin, how could you ever end up driving even with 1 or 2 beers in you with 500M in the bank? Really stupid on his part.

Love Tiger, he made golf and it kind of sucks without him honestly but he needs to straighten his life out at least because that may be all he has left.

Reaction Score
Sorry to say but I don't feel sorry for the guy at all
He has been a mess since the incident with his ex in Florida
Seems to be having a troubling team without Daddy looking after him
But I do hope he gets his head together

He won 2 PGA Player of the Year awards since that incident so no, his golf wasn't a mess until the injuries and in particular his back in 2013. Hes only been able to physically play like 20 tournaments in 4 years since then.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Every one if the tales goes back to their posse or circle of friends.

It's obvious Tiger isn't surrounded by people who care about Tiger the person. They care about Tiger the enterprise.

Reaction Score
3am in the morning! What good can happen outside at that time (if you are over 30)?

Reaction Score
I'm with Chin, how could you ever end up driving even with 1 or 2 beers in you with 500M in the bank? Really stupid on his part.

Love Tiger, he made golf and it kind of sucks without him honestly but he needs to straighten his life out at least because that may be all he has left.
This is karma for ignoring all the tours stops he wouldn't bother with. Dude had it all, and always wanted more. Happy that Jack will have that major record for his life.

Reaction Score
In all seriousness, this is really sad. Despite all of his troubles, I still find a way to root for the guy. He is golf. He is the only reason I watched golf. Watching him win majors was unreal.

This is the classic case of a person treated like a god from a young age, and then thought he was untouchable. And then, when things don't go his way- injuries, personal problems- it all goes downhill fast.
Here's to hoping he can recover. It's not just the DUI obviously, but he combination of everything he's done/dealt with.

The golden bear is golf. He was anointed the greatest by the media and couldn't handle the pressure of trying to catch him

Reaction Score
Dude was partying and having a good time, we've all been there

But man, use Uber Black at a minimum or can't someone drive his car home

Just stupid given a holiday weekend, strict DUI laws and a public figure

Not to mention dangerous

Reaction Score
The golden bear is golf. He was anointed the greatest by the media and couldn't handle the pressure of trying to catch him

Golden Bear was great and certainly deserves to be in that argument. But as far as dominance it's Tiger. Played a lot less tourney's and won an unbelievable % of those he played in during his healthy years, crazy %. And I would argue that while not as good as the Bear, people wanted to see Arnie much like they want to see Tiger. Tiger put those huge $'s in these guys pockets they get now.

Reaction Score
Golden Bear was great and certainly deserves to be in that argument. But as far as dominance it's Tiger. Played a lot less tourney's and won an unbelievable % of those he played in during his healthy years, crazy %. And I would argue that while not as good as the Bear, people wanted to see Arnie much like they want to see Tiger. Tiger put those huge $'s in these guys pockets they get now.
Longevity no comparison. Tiger was the shooting star that flamed out. He couldn't cross the finish line

Jaybo

I hate you
Reaction Score
Looks about right for a DUI mug shot.

You know he's going to say the meds from his back had a bad interaction with the alcohol (Conveniently ignoring the meds say not to mix with alcohol).

View attachment 22588
I can actually tell that he's Asian here.

Reaction Score
What a shame. It always amazes me that the people who appear to have everything seem to do everything they can to lose it. It is important to remember though that everyone has problems in their lives. Everyone makes bad decisions sometimes because they are human just like us. It is easy for me to say if I had his money I'd never drive myself anywhere, other than maybe to race around in a nice sports car. I'm not a big golf fan (as a sport to watch), or Tiger fan, but I hope for his sake he ends up OK.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom