OT: Dog Looking for a Home | The Boneyard

OT: Dog Looking for a Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Hey guys, a dog was abandoned at a local park where I hang out and I've taken it in with me for the last couple of days. Unfortunately, I live with my mom and she says we can't have a second dog. I don't want to bring him to the humane society as I would prefer he find a home. He is black and looks like he may be a boxer. Incredibly tranquil and loving dog. Hope someone can help me out.

Reaction Score
How good at football? Unfortunately football drives the bus.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
I tried to post a picture but it said the file size was too large. I will happily e mail photos to anyone. He's no prom queen but he has a big heart.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
I tried to post a picture but it said the file size was too large. I will happily e mail photos to anyone. He's no prom queen but he has a big heart.
Upload it to imgur.com and share the link.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Hey guys, a dog was abandoned at a local park where I hang out and I've taken it in with me for the last couple of days. Unfortunately, I live with my mom and she says we can't have a second dog. I don't want to bring him to the humane society as I would prefer he find a home. He is black and looks like he may be a boxer. Incredibly tranquil and loving dog. Hope someone can help me out.

Have you called local officials to see if anyone has called in stating they are missing their dog??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom