OT - DMX Arrested for Failure to Pay Child Support | The Boneyard

OT - DMX Arrested for Failure to Pay Child Support

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Methinks the cops were tipped off to his location by the scheduled concert at Radio City Music Hall.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
phillionaire said:
I guess if you're one of X's kids, he's not gonna give it to ya

WAT

Reaction Score
everytime I hear that song I remember Jake Voskuhl amped up in the locker room after the title game

Reaction Score
Debtors' prisons. Thought we got rid of those way back in the 1700s. Why not just seize his assets? I mean, that's what it's about, right? If you take all of the father's assets, and he has nothing left to give, then what's the point of jail time?
Infringe a patent, you may end up owing the patent holder some money, and you'll be ordered to stop. Infringe a trademark, and you may end up owing the trademark holder some money, and you'll be ordered to stop. Infringe a copyright, and the possible sentence, for a single incident, is 100,000 fine and 5 years in the slammer. Also, mandatory Fed sentencing for selling weed, but most convicted rapists don't do 5 years in jail. Throw in private ownership of prisons in the U.S., and, ladies and gentlemen, you have the most embarrassing criminal system in the civilized world.

Reaction Score
Debtors' prisons. Thought we got rid of those way back in the 1700s. Why not just seize his assets? I mean, that's what it's about, right? If you take all of the father's assets, and he has nothing left to give, then what's the point of jail time?
Infringe a patent, you may end up owing the patent holder some money, and you'll be ordered to stop. Infringe a trademark, and you may end up owing the trademark holder some money, and you'll be ordered to stop. Infringe a copyright, and the possible sentence, for a single incident, is 100,000 fine and 5 years in the slammer. Also, mandatory Fed sentencing for selling weed, but most convicted rapists don't do 5 years in jail. Throw in private ownership of prisons in the U.S., and, ladies and gentlemen, you have the most embarrassing criminal system in the civilized world.
Child support laws are some of the dumbest there is. The one that really makes me smfh is how your drivers license can be suspended for not paying child support (face palm) No need to explain to anyone with a brain why thats idiotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom