OT: Diana Taurasi breaks record for career 3-pointers | The Boneyard

OT: Diana Taurasi breaks record for career 3-pointers

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
@Carnac on the WBB noted that Diana Taurasi just set the WNBA career 3 point record.

So Taurasi is the Ray Allen of the WNBA? That's pretty darn cool and confirms Storrs as the Mecca of college basketball.
A 13-year veteran, Taurasi is also closing in on being the WNBA's all-time leading scorer. She passed Tamika Catchings for second place and is now only 90 points behind No. 1 Tina Thompson.

Taurasi has played on three WNBA championship teams and captured four Olympic gold medals. She is the first player in league history with 7,000 career points, 1,500 career assists and 1,500 career rebounds.
..and 3 NCAA championships IIRC.
Linky

Reaction Score
She's very likely to break the WNBA scoring record this season as well. She tied Catchings for #2 last game.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
I love Diana. I think she prob is the GOAT but she's a different player ... She doesn't always take over like she can or could.

But I love her and her game. Always have.

Reaction Score
I am dumbfounded that the WNBA still exists.

Good grief.... She's one of the best women's basketball players of all time, 3 NCAA National Championships, 4 Olympic Gold Medals, 3 WNBA Championships. AND she went to UConn. Give the woman some credit, she's one of us. She'd beat your on the court... What are your credentials?

Reaction Score
I love Diana. I think she prob is the GOAT but she's a different player ... She doesn't always take over like she can or could.

But I love her and her game. Always have.

She's gotten older. Can't forget she's 35 or 36 now. More of a jump shooter. It's Griner's turn to take over.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wilson

Top Bottom