Ot- deepwater horizon | The Boneyard

Ot- deepwater horizon

Reaction Score
What did people think. ? Got it by mistake on redbox and was better then i expected. Was suppose to get the popular western.

Reaction Score
Agree, better than I expected. No service ship nearby, by total coincidence, many more would have died.

Drill baby drill.

Reaction Score
Agree, better than I expected. No service ship nearby, by total coincidence, many more would have died.

Drill baby drill.

Easily double or more would have died

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I have a good friend who did some consulting on rigs for a few years. He said the role of Marky Mark was a bit exaggerated in terms of how much authority the chief engineer would have, but plenty of stuff in the movie was real enough.

I watched it about a month ago on a cross country flight. Very good for killing a few hours on the airplane.

Reaction Score
Guessing you were trying to rent Hell or High Water? That is a phenomenal movie. I enjoyed Deepwater Horizon.

Reaction Score
Guessing you were trying to rent Hell or High Water? That is a phenomenal movie. I enjoyed Deepwater Horizon.

I was the wrong one came out. The love of robotics

Reaction Score
Agree 100%

Hell or High Water best movie I saw last year and maybe the year before. Everything is excellent, acting, script, cinematography, you can write your own 30-minute sequel as to fate of the adversaries.

Reaction Score
My most memorable in flight movie was Rainman.
The sequence were Dustin Hoffman's character has the fit about flying to LA naming actually plane crashes and the airlines was completely edited out. Yes the movie makes no sense without that scene.
I spent the last part of that movie scraching my head trying to understand ,if Tom Cruise was do pressed for time why they didn't just take a plane.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom