OT Death Wind Storm | The Boneyard

OT Death Wind Storm

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Make sure you used the strong toupee glue out there today boys. Hope you all make it through with no damage.

UC313

Knucklehead
Reaction Score
Wind's definitely breaking stuff and nobody likes breaking wind.

Personally, its one of my more liked activities. Especially in the grocery store with the wife. The old drop n go in a crowded aisle while shes trying to decide on salad dressing. Unbeatable.

Reaction Score
Personally, its one of my more liked activities. Especially in the grocery store with the wife. The old drop n go in a crowded aisle while shes trying to decide on salad dressing. Unbeatable.
Walk up and down an aisle like you're laying Agent Orange and then go to next aisle.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Came through here Sunday night. Still power out in some places. We lost it for short periods 3x. Waiting till tomorrow when it's gonna be 50 to go out and collect all the fallen branches. And there are a ton of 'em, some pretty big. We actually only let the dog out for short periods as we were afraid one would hit him.

Might be hard to see in the photos, but easily 3-4 wheelbarrows of fallen branches to collect. Will make a nice bonfire.
braches.JPG

Last edited:

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Walk up and down an aisle like you're laying Agent Orange and then go to next aisle.

SBD walking in to an elevator with people already in there. Walk to the back and crop dust the whole thing.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Oddly enough almost no branches or anything came down for me. Had worse carnage in lesser wind events earlier this winter. I also had a trash can blow over.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom