OT: Darius Butler on Jim Rome Show | The Boneyard

OT: Darius Butler on Jim Rome Show

Reaction Score
I was listening to Jim Rome show today which I haven't done in quite a while and was fortunate to hear Darius Butler. I was informed that he has a podcast called man to man with Antoine Bethea. Good interview. It sounds like he is on Rome regularly.

They talked about Urban Meyer who Rome referred to as Perv Liar which I thought was pretty funny. Darius said that Edsel was tough but would never have kicked a kicker like Perv. I gather that he gives betting advice on the NFL games every week.

BTW, I still get a kick out of Jim Everett attacking Rome for calling him Chris.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I turned on the TV this morning and it was on ESPN or whichever one has First Take on it. Orlovsky was on and absolutely trashing and ripping into Meyer. He wasn't alone. It was brutal.

Reaction Score
I turned on the TV this morning and it was on ESPN or whichever one has First Take on it. Orlovsky was on and absolutely trashing and ripping into Meyer. He wasn't alone. It was brutal.
That was ESPN. Orlovsky said that Meyer was a bad dude and a bad NFL coach. I listened or watched multiple shows and nobody supported Meyer at all, nor should they. In my book, he is a loser and an arrogant moron.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I was listening to Jim Rome show today which I haven't done in quite a while and was fortunate to hear Darius Butler. I was informed that he has a podcast called man to man with Antoine Bethea. Good interview. It sounds like he is on Rome regularly.

They talked about Urban Meyer who Rome referred to as Perv Liar which I thought was pretty funny. Darius said that Edsel was tough but would never have kicked a kicker like Perv. I gather that he gives betting advice on the NFL games every week.

BTW, I still get a kick out of Jim Everett attacking Rome for calling him Chris.

Wow- wasn’t familiar with that Jim Rome- Jim Everett debacle

Reaction Score
Oh yeah. That’s a classic.
It appears that Everett still has not forgotten. This is a tweet from him from March of this year.

Fast-forward to almost 27 years later. A tweet from Dan Clark (@DanClarkSports) read, “Name an athlete with a seriously punchable face…”

Everett quote tweeted in response, with a photo of Rome included: “Wait what… they said athlete? …. oh never mind.”

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
If I had to listen to Rome or Greenie or Cowherd today, it's Rome every time. But it took him years to come back from that debacle. He was embarrassing. He's lucky to make it back at all.

Reaction Score
If I had to listen to Rome or Greenie or Cowherd today, it's Rome every time. But it took him years to come back from that debacle. He was embarrassing. He's lucky to make it back at all.

Rome? That made him huge. He’s been Nationally syndicated for a long time.

Except for his takes on soccer and his insistence on taking baseball seriously he’s really entertaining.

Reaction Score
Rome? That made him huge. He’s been Nationally syndicated for a long time.

Except for his takes on soccer and his insistence on taking baseball seriously he’s really entertaining.
I agree that he is pretty entertaining and would listen to him over Greenberg or Cowherd. I have not listened to him that often to hear his take on soccer or baseball. I had the last few days off so I listened to Rome while driving.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Rome definitely reinvented himself, as for Cowherd..he’s the smartest person he knows

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
so1

Top Bottom