OT ~ Crib Bronco - Boise State Football Facilities | The Boneyard

OT ~ Crib Bronco - Boise State Football Facilities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Those facilities are incredible. Really helps having that stadium attached to the facility like that, gives it a great view.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Almost didn't click on this because the title on the home page seemed like a typical Chapildouche post.

Careful, Medic!

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Really nice place. I, too, like the view of the stadium from the facility. Looks like they left no stone unturned and have VERY good program promoting trinkets scattered all over the place. SI covers, players in the NFL (past and present), EA Sports NCAA video game cover, and best of all, a ton of trophies and awards. Absolutely amazing what that program has been able to accomplish as a "have not".

I'm very much looking forward to our return trip out there so I can check out "the blue" for myself.

Reaction Score
Impressive. Does the UConn facility come remotely close to this? I have only seen it on the net and it looks very austere in comparison.

Reaction Score
Impressive. Does the UConn facility come remotely close to this? I have only seen it on the net and it looks very austere in comparison.

It's had a fresh coat of paint recently.;)

Reaction Score
Given the fact that UConn's marketing department has stepped up 100% recently, I would guess a similar video would be made soon. Medic's video above was done 6 years ago and has less than 3k views. The Boise video is 4 days old and has over 10k.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
. Medic's video above was done 6 years ago and has less than 3k views. The Boise video is 4 days old and has over 10k.

Because it was before social media. Put a new one up on facebook and Twitter and it would have 10,000 views in short order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom