OT Crazy day at Wimbledon | The Boneyard

OT Crazy day at Wimbledon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Nadal loses to a 19 year old, Sharapova out, Serena pulls out of doubles with a viral illness.

And yet good ole RF7 beats Robredo in straight sets. Its now or never for Fed, hopefully he pulls it off!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Serena looked like she was going to die. She couldn't even bounce a ball.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
Serena looked like she was going to die. She couldn't even bounce a ball.

yeah i felt bad for her but i really felt for venus, one of her few opportunities left to win a slam title of any sort. I'm looking forward to attending the US Open for the first time this upcoming year. I'm a little confused on how the ticketing works but I'm hoping to see one of Fed/Nadal/Djokovic

Reaction Score
Saw the highlights on SC. Looked like she was being a drama queen. Like when Wade got taken off the bench in a wheelchair after getting sick.

Reaction Score
Serena's stumbling around scared the hell out of me but that girl really has some guts. Honestly thought she was going down any second. Just hope she's OK. Maybe watching it play out live gave a different impression than you got Jimmy.

Reaction Score
Serena's stumbling around scared the hell out of me but that girl really has some guts. Honestly thought she was going down any second. Just hope she's OK. Maybe watching it play out live gave a different impression than you got Jimmy.

It's possible. I didn't see it live. Only saw the highlights and looked suspect.

Reaction Score
Who cares about tennis, soccer and even golf, yes golf, I'll let go on a football board, but I draw the line with Tennis. Even the name pisses me off, ten nis

Reaction Score
B1GEast said:
Who cares about tennis, soccer and even golf, yes golf, I'll let go on a football board, but I draw the line with Tennis. Even the name pisses me off, ten nis
You sound like you're a real man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek