OT: Cox customers, ESPN2 HD audio out of sync? | The Boneyard

OT: Cox customers, ESPN2 HD audio out of sync?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
My ESPN2 HD audio has been noticeably out of sync for the last 2 days and it's really annoying trying to watch basketball when the sound is ahead of the picture. This actually happened around the the same time last year and resolved itself after a few days. It is only happening on the HD channel (SD and WatchESPN are fine).

Anyone else having this issue? Luckily I'm going to the XL this evening so I don't need to watch the UConn game out of sync.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
I've noticed the same thing, you hear the ball hit the rim before the picture shows it its annoying to say the least.

Reaction Score
I've noticed the same thing, you hear the ball hit the rim before the picture shows it its annoying to say the least.
I do that "doink" sound a lot before our free throws. Getting better lately though.

Reaction Score
sounds like you guys are getting screwed by cox

BUHusky

The original. Accept no substitutes.
Reaction Score
Watch a commercial or segment in the studio and you'll appreciate just how out of sync the audio is when looking at people's lips. It's really annoying.

I just called Cox and they said no one has reported the issue, and they only way they can escalate it is if they get more reports. So if you have a couple of minutes I suggest you call them up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CT2SC

Top Bottom