OT- Cory Joseph | The Boneyard

OT- Cory Joseph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A friend of mine said he has liked Cory Joseph's game since San Antonio, I'm still looking for it....
Am I alone on this?

Reaction Score
I like his game too. Remember badly wanting for him to come to UConn - obviously it worked out well for us, but seems like it did for him, too.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
He wasn't much to write home about in college though; good, but no world beater. Lowry was more impactful imo. Credit to him for improving.

Reaction Score
He wasn't much to write home about in college though; good, but no world beater. Lowry was more impactful imo. Credit to him for improving.

No doubt Lowry was the better college player (and the much better pro, too, one postseason doesn't change that), but that was because he stayed around. Joseph was one of those kids nobody expected to be a one and done.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
No doubt Lowry was the better college player (and the much better pro, too, one postseason doesn't change that), but that was because he stayed around. Joseph was one of those kids nobody expected to be a one and done.

Funny, in my head I 'remembered' Lowry being one-and-done and Joseph staying til Junior year or so. Sigh.

My comment doesn't make a lot of sense in the real context.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TNS

Top Bottom