OT: Comcast DVR...how did this happen???? | The Boneyard

OT: Comcast DVR...how did this happen????

Reaction Score
Okay....need to know if this has ever happened to anyone....I used my Comcast DVR option to tape the 2/19/17 season 2 / episode 1 premier of "Billions"....I watched it the next day. When it ended it gave me the obligatory option "do you want to delete or save"....I hit "delete", Then it asked me if I wanted to watch Season 2 Episode 2. I'm thinking maybe it aired immediately after episode one the previous night. So I watched it in it's entirety. Then I see the "air date for Episode 2 is 2/26/17).....How the freak did I just watch it??? Looking online I don't see any reviews of episode 2 and everything shows the air date will be 2/26/17.

:confused::confused::confused:

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I just went to on demand and Episode 2 is already up.

Don't worry you are still magic!

Episode 1 was up early last week too - I watched it Friday night.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I just watched the Temple game on DVR and then it asked me if I wanted to watch the Houston game even though it won't be played until tomorrow night. So I just watched that, too.

Suffice to say we are doomed.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I just watched the Temple game on DVR and then it asked me if I wanted to watch the Houston game even though it won't be played until tomorrow night. So I just watched that, too.

I don't need a DVR to time travel. I just use my hot tub.

Reaction Score
Okay....need to know if this has ever happened to anyone....I used my Comcast DVR option to tape the 2/19/17 season 2 / episode 1 premier of "Billions"....I watched it the next day. When it ended it gave me the obligatory option "do you want to delete or save"....I hit "delete", Then it asked me if I wanted to watch Season 2 Episode 2. I'm thinking maybe it aired immediately after episode one the previous night. So I watched it in it's entirety. Then I see the "air date for Episode 2 is 2/26/17).....How the freak did I just watch it??? Looking online I don't see any reviews of episode 2 and everything shows the air date will be 2/26/17.

This happened to me as well. I watched it. Wasn't sure if it also played after episode 1 but I'm not complaining. Seemed pretty weird though.

Reaction Score

Is this a mojo violation? Where's Deepster when you need him? Asking for a friend.

Reaction Score

Hope you watched! Thought the 2nd episode was much better than the first.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom