OT: Chinese hack designs for top US Weapons | The Boneyard

OT: Chinese hack designs for top US Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
LINK
Navy's Aegis ballistic missile defense systems, /A-18 fighter jet, the V-22 Osprey, the Black Hawk helicopter and -35 Joint Strike Fighter.

They've been digging around for years. How do you leave this stuff on a computer that is connected to the internet? -35 and Aegis are probably the worst losses.

IMind

Wildly Inaccurate
Reaction Score
They can have the Osprey.

I'm not surprised though... even if the Feds had a pretty tight leash on things (which I doubt)... you've got contractors and sub contractors working on these things.

Reaction Score
As an American citizen, is this grounds for having my mother in law locked up. Lawyers in the Boneyard, any wiggle room here? Well actually she's Taiwanese but speaks Mandarin. That still counts for something right.....even a 24-hour detention.....please.....

Reaction Score
Horrible news! Can someone please buy the pentagon Norton 360!

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Horrible news! Can someone please buy the pentagon Norton 360!
"Last virus definition - Jan 19, 2009"

Reaction Score
This is just China making improvements to their military so we dont wipe the floor with them when we go to war within the next 20 years. They are still decades behind us militarily while this isnt good news at all its not exactly the end of the US. Im more worried about what the chinese are doing to us economically than militarily.

Reaction Score
They can have the Osprey.

I'm not surprised though... even if the Feds had a pretty tight leash on things (which I doubt)... you've got contractors and sub contractors working on these things.

Why do you say that about the Osprey? Do you have any experience with that airframe?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
LINK
Navy's Aegis ballistic missile defense systems, /A-18 fighter jet, the V-22 Osprey, the Black Hawk helicopter and -35 Joint Strike Fighter.

They've been digging around for years. How do you leave this stuff on a computer that is connected to the internet? -35 and Aegis are probably the worst losses.

The F35 is an overpriced piece of shiza.

Edit: don't get me wrong, it's nice. but not worth the coin. just build a bunch of long range drones.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
This is just China making improvements to their military so we dont wipe the floor with them when we go to war within the next 20 years. They are still decades behind us militarily while this isnt good news at all its not exactly the end of the US. Im more worried about what the chinese are doing to us economically than militarily.

You know what? I'm starting to doubt that, although that's the common thinking (or party line). They've probably got a whole ton of stuff bundled up there arse under ground in the middle of China somewhere.

Like when they pop up in their subs in the middle of US battle groups. Just dicking around with Uncle Sam.

If there's one thing the Chinese do very well, better than everyone else in fact, it is steal and copy tech. They should have the equivalent of US military technology in no time! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom