OT: Charlotte Observer article saying what we already know about Kemba | The Boneyard

OT: Charlotte Observer article saying what we already know about Kemba

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
When it comes to clutch shooting, Charlotte Hornets guard Kemba Walker is fearless

The NBA keeps a statistic called "late and close" points. That is defined as the last two minutes of the final quarter of a game, when the margin is four points or less. Walker led the league in that category last season with 83 points.

If success is defined by the company you keep, then Walker rode quite a wave. The next six players in "late and close" points last season were Kevin Durant, Reggie Jackson, LeBron James, Stephen Curry, James Harden and Dwyane Wade.

Read more here:
When it comes to clutch shooting, Charlotte Hornets guard Kemba Walker is fearless

Reaction Score

The NBA keeps a statistic called "late and close" points. That is defined as the last two minutes of the final quarter of a game, when the margin is four points or less. Walker led the league in that category last season with 83 points.

If success is defined by the company you keep, then Walker rode quite a wave. The next six players in "late and close" points last season were Kevin Durant, Reggie Jackson, LeBron James, Stephen Curry, James Harden and Dwyane Wade.

Read more here:

Great read. Thanks RichZ. He made a huge leap last season. I hope he continues on that trajectory this season, and he'll be an All-Star.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
Great read. Thanks RichZ. He made a huge leap last season. I hope he continues on that trajectory this season, and he'll be an All-Star.
should've been last year

Reaction Score
Guys a beast, but i know a ton of uconn/nba fans like myself are on pins and needles about his knee situation.

Reaction Score
Guys a beast, but i know a ton of uconn/nba fans like myself are on pins and needles about his knee situation.
well kemba is playing out of the blue in preseason vs celtics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog