OT Charlie Zellenof | The Boneyard

OT Charlie Zellenof

Reaction Score
If you are into boxing, check out the youtube channel Charlie Zellenof for a good laugh. This guy is completly nuts. Thinks he is the worlds greatest boxer.

Reaction Score
If you are into boxing, check out the youtube channel Charlie Zellenof for a good laugh. This guy is completly nuts. Thinks he is the worlds greatest boxer.
He's mental, I thought Deontay Wilder was going to take his head off.

Reaction Score
He's mental, I thought Deontay Wilder was going to take his head off.
Wilder could have killed him, literaly, but showed restraint. He’s mental for sure, but also clever. I don’t know what kind of money you make with a successful youtube channel, but there is someone filming everytime he makes an ass of himself. That is no accident or coincidence.

Reaction Score
Wilder could have killed him, literaly, but showed restraint. He’s mental for sure, but also clever. I don’t know what kind of money you make with a successful youtube channel, but there is someone filming everytime he makes an ass of himself. That is no accident or coincidence.
I’m pretty sure Charlie has serious mental health issues. The people around him push him to be more out there and tape it for profit, but that dude is crazy for real.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom