OT -- CFB G5 Marginalized Further by Sports Illustrated... | The Boneyard

OT -- CFB G5 Marginalized Further by Sports Illustrated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
https://www.campusrush.com/sports-illustrated-college-football-campus-rush-1310489139.html

>>To capture the life and flavor of college football, Sports Illustrated is launching Campus Rush, a vertical dedicated to covering the programs, players, fans and eccentricities that make the sport so special. Campus Rush will be more than a website; it will be a living, breathing digital community.

Campus Rush will feature surprising untold stories, scenes from game days, road trips, a tailgating tour and exclusive access in locker rooms and across campuses nationwide. It will showcase what's happening at schools from coast to coast, with campus correspondents—student journalists—at every Power Five conference school, plus Notre Dame and BYU, 66 in all.<<

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
And the noose tightens...

Reaction Score
SI employs that Cuse grad/UCONN hating tool Pete Thamel...say no more....SI isn't even good enough for a UCONN fan to use as toilet paper in my mind till they fire that a s s h a t!

Reaction Score
SI employs that Cuse grad/UCONN hating tool Pete Thamel...say no more....SI isn't even good enough for a UCONN fan to use as toilet paper in my mind till they fire that a s s h a t!
They also employ Steve Rushin-Rebecca Lobo's husband-who, in our Big East football days, said that our stadium's nickname was the "Wrench". So there you go.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

If you're looking for a sports media outlet without a Newhouse grad on the payroll, let me know when you find it...

Reaction Score
If you're looking for a sports media outlet without a Newhouse grad on the payroll, let me know when you find it...
I agree...but Thamel has an axe to grind with UCONN...and makes sure he twists the knife each and every time he gets...pompous and arrogant are 2 words that immediately come to mind when I hear his name

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
It's always been true that actions speak louder than words. To that end, and has been pointed out here correctly 100+ times, we need to perform well consistently before perceptions and opinions, at large, can & will change for the positive. In my opinion, that's going to take 3-5 years. It's futile, and a waste of time and emotional energy, to think and act otherwise.

Reaction Score
I agree...but Thamel has an axe to grind with UCONN...and makes sure he twists the knife each and every time he gets...pompous and arrogant are 2 words that immediately come to mind when I hear his name
Fake tan.

Those are the two for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member