OT: Catching Up To Jim Calhoun | The Boneyard

OT: Catching Up To Jim Calhoun

Reaction Score
Yeah it's mens basketball, but its part of the fabric/history of the college basketball capitol. Fine article about Jim and his new gig.

Mike Anthony: How long will Jim Calhoun coach? ‘For as long as I can coach’
I'm not among Jim's biggest or even best fans this was one good article on Jim. His Type AAAAA personality gets things done, and because he has little time to diddle with the little things can be abrasive. Radiation is damaging to the body and while undergoing it damaging to the brain. The GoGoGo personality MUST come to a near stop. Those things about Jim I understand and understood.
What I never liked about Jim was his swearing at his players as they exited the floor. Mother and Sister Don't say those Nasty words--would have made him write that on the board 1000 times--he probably did. Human's are not cattle, no matter the power of your position or your AAAA personality. RESPECT isn't just a song.
Anthony should know Yukon is a town/city west of OKC, east of El Reno (federal Pen), remount station and former POW camp for Italians and Nazi.

Reaction Score
I'm not among Jim's biggest or even best fans this was one good article on Jim. His Type AAAAA personality gets things done, and because he has little time to diddle with the little things can be abrasive. Radiation is damaging to the body and while undergoing it damaging to the brain. The GoGoGo personality MUST come to a near stop. Those things about Jim I understand and understood.
What I never liked about Jim was his swearing at his players as they exited the floor. Mother and Sister Don't say those Nasty words--would have made him write that on the board 1000 times--he probably did. Human's are not cattle, no matter the power of your position or your AAAA personality. RESPECT isn't just a song.
Anthony should know Yukon is a town/city west of OKC, east of El Reno (federal Pen), remount station and former POW camp for Italians and Nazi.
What you didn't see is how Jim treated them following the game (not in the heat of battle so to speak) and after their UCONN playing days were over. There is a reason so many come back to spend time with him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom