OT: Caron Butler Movie | The Boneyard

OT: Caron Butler Movie

Reaction Score
The other Caron thread got me wondering about the movie he apparently has coming out, directed by Mark Wahlburg.

Anyone have a clue when it will come out? I hear the big focus is going to be about his younger years as a drug dealer. I'm assuming it will have him at UConn as well? If so any clue who will be cast as JC?

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
Jim Calhoun needs to play himself. Simple. But they need to get Nick Nolte to reprise the role of Coach Bell. How has no one brought back that character, or remade that movie?

Reaction Score
This is weird timing because I literally just had a weird dream where I ran into Mark Wahlberg in Boston and all I wanted to do was pick his brain about how the Caron Butler movie was progressing

Reaction Score
This is weird timing because I literally just had a weird dream where I ran into Mark Wahlberg in Boston and all I wanted to do was pick his brain about how the Caron Butler movie was progressing

How is it progressing? It's going swimmingly. Mark is the guy that does his job, you must be the other guy.

CL82

2023 NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions
Reaction Score
Most recent link that I saw: Click me

I also saw this:

sales-sheet.jpg

Reaction Score
The other Caron thread got me wondering about the movie he apparently has coming out, directed by Mark Wahlburg.

Anyone have a clue when it will come out? I hear the big focus is going to be about his younger years as a drug dealer. I'm assuming it will have him at UConn as well? If so any clue who will be cast as JC?

20 minutes

Reaction Score
Does the movie have a title yet? How about He Got Shame?

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Any time, say hi to your mother for me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom